Guy Ramsay Fieri born on January 22, 1968, is an American restaurateur, author, game show host, and an Emmy Award-winning television personality. Currently, he owns three restaurants in California, licenses his name to many restaurants in New York City and Las Vegas and is famous for Guy Fieri quotes and television series on the Food Network. Fieri owns a vineyard as well and sells it under the label Hunt & Ryde, named after his sons.
According to The New York Times, in 2010 Fieri has also brought an element of rowdy, mass-market culture to American food television, and that his prime-time shows attract more male viewers than any others on the network. Fieri is the co-author of four books with Ann Volkwein, New York Times bestsellers for a total of more than 33 weeks and his latest series, Guy’s Family Road Trip, was selected as the 2017 lead-out show from season 13 of Food Network Star. Here are the best Guy Fieri quotes for foodaholic.
1. Sometimes you pull up to a place and you just know it’s going to be good. – Guy Fieri
2. Splash some rub around the rest of the hog for good measure. This really doesn’t do a dang thing, but it makes you feel good about things and makes for good drama. – Guy Fieri
3. Kids want to saute, to cut the pizza, to see how the ingredients come together. If you let them do the fun stuff, they’ll develop skills and interests that will stay with them forever. – Guy Fieri
4. It’s always good to go over the recipe beforehand, so you can easily think of the next thing that needs to be done. – Guy Fieri
5. Some people are just born to cook and talk. – Guy Fieri
6. You don’t have to eat a whole cheeseburger, just take a piece of the cheeseburger. – Guy Fieri
7. When cooking for a big crew of hungry dudes who’ve been sleeping in a parking lot, do not think you can get away with fettucini Alfredo. – Guy Fieri
8. If you slow it down, eat in courses, your body, mind, stomach will catch up with this full feeling and you won’t eat as much. – Guy Fieri
9. What you see is what you get with me. There’s no show. – Guy Fieri quotes
10. If you’re cooking and not making mistakes, you’re not playing outside your safety zone. I don’t expect it all to be good. I have fat dogs because I scrap that stuff out the back door. – Guy Fieri
11. I don’t know if it’s fair to call their Russian dressing Russian dressing — it should be called something sexy, like liquid Moscow. – Guy Fieri
12. Don’t ever use lighter fluid, It’s un-American. Amateurs, losers, and idiots use lighter fluid. – Guy Fieri
13. No matter how tough the meat may be, it’s going to be tender if you slice it thin enough. – Guy Fieri
14. Short of screaming-hot Thai food, everything can be suitable for kids too. – Guy Fieri
15. Holy food, Batman! – Guy Fieri
16. In Japanese, sushi does not mean raw fish. It means seasoned rice. – Guy Fieri
17. Cooking is like snow skiing: If you don’t fall at least 10 times, then you’re not skiing hard enough. – Guy Fieri
18. Peace, love and taco grease! – Guy Fieri
19. Liver is my number one most hated food. Oh, God, I get sick talking about it! – Guy Fieri
20. Those fried green tomatoes, brother that’s a symposium of flavor. – Guy Fieri
21. Losing my sister to cancer was… That was the worst thing in the world, man. – Guy Fieri
Which one of Guy Fieri Quotes has inspired you the most? Comment below.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.