Who doesn’t know the man who found the phenomenal Theory of Relativity? One of the most intelligent 20th-century scientists has done tremendous work in his academic life. He was a young man, merely 25 years old, when he published a few papers, which later shook the world of physicists.
You may also have heard that Einstein is not one of the students who can be called as an all-rounder. He had no interest in memorizing the facts of history. The only subjects which held his attention were mathematics and science. Though he performed as an average student at a grammar school in Munich, he excelled in the art of reasoning. It was in his leisure hours that he developed his interest in his favorite subjects.
Awarded as a Nobel Prize Laureate for physics in the year 1921, Albert Einstein not only set up an example before the whole world but also empowered the minds of zillions of people. Who does not want to read the Albert Einstein quotes by such a great man? The enlightening and philosophical one!
Below mentioned are some of the best Albert Einstein Quotes that will drive you to find your passion and mission in life.
1. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. – Albert Einstein
2. Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. – Albert Einstein
3. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
4. Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school. – Albert Einstein
5. Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. – Albert Einstein
6. Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted. – Albert Einstein
7. Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom. – Albert Einstein
8. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. – Albert Einstein
9. Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds. – Albert Einstein
10. He is considered successful in our day who gets more out of life than he puts in. But a man of value will give more than he receives. – Albert Einstein
11. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. – Albert Einstein
12. If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut. – Albert Einstein
13. Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. – Albert Einstein
14. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. – Albert Einstein
15. Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death. – Albert Einstein
16. Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them. – Albert Einstein
17. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. – Albert Einstein
18. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. – Albert Einstein
19. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. – Albert Einstein
20. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. – Albert Einstein
21. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. – Albert Einstein
22. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. – Albert Einstein
23. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. – Albert Einstein
24. The crippling of individuals I consider the worst evil of capitalism. Our whole educational system suffers from this evil. An exaggerated competitive attitude is inculcated into the student, who is trained to worship acquisitive success as a preparation for his future career. – Albert Einstein
25. The difference between what the most and the least learned people know is inexpressibly trivial in relation to that which is unknown. – Albert Einstein
26. The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there’s no risk of accident for someone who’s dead. – Albert Einstein
27. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. – Albert Einstein
28. The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once. – Albert Einstein
29. The only source of knowledge is an experience. – Albert Einstein
30. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. – Albert Einstein
31. The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive. – Albert Einstein
32. The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. – Albert Einstein
33. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
34. True religion is real living; living with all one’s soul, with all one’s goodness and righteousness. – Albert Einstein
35. Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. – Albert Einstein
36. We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. – Albert Einstein
37. We still do not know one-thousandth of one percent of what nature has revealed to us. – Albert Einstein
38. Weakness of attitude becomes a weakness of character. – Albert Einstein
39. When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about. – Albert Einstein
40. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. – Albert Einstein
We hope that you enjoy reading the Albert Einstein Quote. Let us know your favorite quote in the comments below.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.