Chester Bennington started his career in a Burger King shag and first started singing with a band named Sean Dowell and his friends. Later, he decided to form his own band with Dowell named Grey Daze. Chester Bennington Net Worth is estimated at $30 Million.
Chester Bennington Net Worth And Career
Chester Bennington was frustrated and was looking to give up his dreams. But later, he got an offer of auditioning the Linkin Park. He left his job in a digital services firm and moved to California with his family.
After a long chain of trial and failure, the group managed to air themselves signing with Warner & Bros. They released their first album ‘The hybrid theory’.
Beside the Linkin Park, Charles was attached with many other singing groups. But it is a fact that Linkin Park gave him the most of his name and fame. He was a co-founder of the band ‘Dead by Sunrise’. It was an electronic rock band from Los Angeles, California. Charles completed his dream to be included in Stone Temple Pilots when the band decided to eliminate their lead singer Scott Weiland.
Charles was fond of this band and their work in his boyhood. He left the group in 2015 due to his commitments with Linkin Park.
Chester Charles Bennington, better known as Chester Bennington or lead vocalist of Linkin Park took his birth on March 20, 1976, in Phoenix, Arizona, US.
His father was a detective in police working against the child abduction and his mother was occupied as a nurse. Charles became keen over music from his younger days.
Charles was sexually abused by one of his aged male friend in his childhood, but could not uncover that to anyone being afraid of the title ‘gay’ or a ‘liar’.
At the age of 11, his parents got legally separated and little Charles had to go in his father’s custody. There he started taking drugs and alcohol in depression.
Later, at the age of 17, he was moved to his mother and she locked him up in her house, knowing about his drug addiction.
Once in an interview, Charles stated that he was “knocked down around like a ragged doll at school, for being skinny and looking different”.
Chester Bennington Quotes
1. If fans come up to me, I talk to them. – Chester Bennington
2. I’m strong on the outside, not all the way through. I’ve never been perfect, but neither have you. – Chester Bennington
3. I don’t like to hold back, because that’s how you hurt yourself. – Chester Bennington
4. You can’t be afraid of people willing to hurt you, cause if you fear life, then you will never live. – Chester Bennington
5. I can’t fall back, I came too far/Hold myself up, and love my scars. – Chester Bennington
6. Success is nice, but it shouldn’t be the only reason why you’re a musician. – Chester Bennington
7. When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind. – Chester Bennington
8. Our Fans are the best fans in the world, don’t mess with them. – Chester Bennington
9. The hardest part of ending is starting again. – Chester Bennington
10. You’re constantly trying to prove yourself, even after you’ve made it. – Chester Bennington
What interesting fact do you know about Chester Bennington? Let me know in the comments below.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.