Christopher Maurice Brown is an American singer, songwriter, lyricist, musician, dancer and actor. Brown was discovered by Hitmission Records when he was just thirteen years old. Hitmission was a local production team which unknowingly visited Brown’s father’s gas station in search of new talent. Hitmission provided voice coaching to Brown. Chris Brown Net Worth is estimated at $50 Million.
Also Read: Charles Barkley Net Worth Is $40 Million
Chris Brown Net Worth And Career
When Brown auditioned in New York City office of Tina Davis, senior A & R Executive at Def Jam Recordings, she was impressed and she immediately ran and took him to introduce him to the former president of the Island Def Jam Music Group. In 2004, Jive Records signed him for their pop album.
In 2004 only, Brown also released his self-titled debut studio album. His second album ‘Exclusive’ was released in 2007 followed by ‘Graffiti’, ‘Fame’, ‘Fortune’ etc. All of his albums are placed in the top 5 on the charts of Billboard 200. In 2007, he also made his on-screen debut in the film ‘Stomp the Yard’.
Also Read: DJ Khaled Net Worth Is $35 Million
Chris Brown Early Life
Chris Brown or Christopher Maurice Brown was born on May 5, 1989, in Virginia, United States. His mother Joyce Hawkins was a former Director of a day care centre and his father Clinton Brown was a correction officer at a local prison. He also has an older sister Lytrell Bundy, who currently works in a Bank.
Brown was always passionate about music and it was the part of his life since his childhood. Michael Jackson was his inspiration and following the trend, he self-taught himself to sing and dance at a very young age. He started performing in church choirs and different local talent shows.
Till date, Brown is known to have sold over 100 million records worldwide. He is said to be recognised as one of the world’s best selling music artists. He has won several awards including a Grammy Awards, 15 BET Awards, 4 Billboard Music Awards and many more throughout his career so far.
Also Read: Gene Simmons Net Worth Is $300 Million
Chris Brown Quotes
1. If I had the minutes, I would turn ‘em into hours and make love to your mind not your body instead. – Chris Brown
2. Everywhere that I’ve been, the only thing I see is beautiful people. – Chris Brown
3. I want to meet someone who doesn’t already think they know me. – Chris Brown
4. Never let a couple of good memories make you move backwards. Look ahead and move on. – Chris Brown
5. Me and my people do it big out in public, ’cause if you don’t do it big, you ain’t doing nothing. – Chris Brown
6. One o’clock, two o’clock, three o’clock, four. Hope you come back for more. – Chris Brown
7. A relationship is not based on the length of time you spent together. It’s based on the foundation you built together. – Chris Brown
8. People change, things go wrong. Just remember, life goes on. – Chris Brown
9. Never assume you know what’s going on in someone’s life, unless you heard it straight from the source. – Chris Brown
10. There’s never a right time to say goodbye. But I gotta make the first move ’cause if I don’t you’re gonna start hating me. – Chris Brown
11. Follow your dreams, just make sure you have fun too. – Chris Brown
12. Look at me now. I’m getting paper! – Chris Brown
13. My tattoos complement my attitude. – Chris Brown
14. I don’t know your name but excuse me miss, I saw you from across the room. And I got to admit that you got my attention. – Chris Brown
15. Body is a blessing; ain’t no second guessing. – Chris Brown
16. Rollin round, up and down, up in this bed. I don’t want you to forget. – Chris Brown
17. Wave to the haters like nanananana. – Chris Brown
18. Listen to your heart. Girl you know we should be apart. Baby I just can’t do it, and sometimes it makes me wanna cry. – Chris Brown
What interesting fact do you know about Chris Brown that I’ve forgotten to mention? Let me know in the comments below.