David Khari Webber Chappelle is most commonly known as Dave Chappelle is an American standup comedian, actor, writer and producer. He started his film career in the year 1993 through the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights which was directed by Mel Brooke. After this, Chappelle started receiving supporting roles in the movies and had some amazing ones including The Nutty Professor, Con Air, You Have Got Mail, Blue Streak, Undercover Brother etc. Dave Chappelle Net Worth is estimated at $42 Million.
Also Read: Danica Patrick Net Worth Is $60 Million
Dave Chappelle Net Worth And Career
Although, the journey as a lead actor started a little late in the year 1998 and he debuted through Half Baked as a lead role. After a few years, he also debuted in his own weekly sketch comedy show called ‘Chappelle’s Show’ which got aired in 2003 on Comedy Central.
Due to extreme popularity, the show continued to for three seasons. In 2017, he produced four films in a row and the same year he also won the Emmy Award for his guest appearance on Saturday Night Live.
Also Read: Erin Moran Net Worth
Dave Chappelle Early Life
David Khari Webber Chappelle was born on August 24, 1973, in Washington DC of the United States.
His father William David Chappelle III was earlier a Statistician and later become a professor at Antioch College which is located in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
David’s mother Yvonne K. Chappelle Seon was also a professor at Howard University for some time then she switched to Prince George’s Community College and then later to the University of Maryland. Seon is also associated with politics and is a Unitarian Universalist Minister and also works for the Congo Prime Minister, Patrice Lumumba.
Chappelle was brought up in Silver Spring, Maryland and there he attended the Woodlyn Elementary School.
After the separation of his parents, Chappelle moved to Washington with his mother and there he completed his graduation in 1991, from Duke Ellington School of the Arts and studies the theatre arts there.
Chappelle’s comic inspirations were Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor.
Also Read: Eric Andre Net Worth Is $3 million
Dave Chappelle Quotes
1. You know you must be doing something right if old people like you. – Dave Chappelle
2. The language you are about to hear… is disturbing. – Dave Chappelle
3. I’m cool with failing so long as I know that there are people around me that love me unconditionally. – Dave Chappelle
4. Chivalry is dead. Women killed it. – Dave Chappelle
5. You got to be careful of the company you keep. – Dave Chappelle
6. Constantly take inventory of what’s important to you. – Dave Chappelle
7. I enjoy my own thoughts sometimes. – Dave Chappelle
8. Dave! Relax! Close your buttcheeks! – Dave Chappelle
9. No matter how old you are, if a little kid hands you a toy phone… you answer it. – Dave Chappelle
10. The world can’t tell you who you are. You’ve just got to figure out who you are and be there, for better or worse. – Dave Chappelle
11. The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete, and everything after you bears your mark. – Dave Chappelle
12. I wish I had more hands, so I could give those titties four thumbs down! – Dave Chappelle
13. Every black American is bilingual. All of them. We speak street vernacular and we speak ‘job interview.’- Dave Chappelle
I hope you like reading about Dave Chappelle Net Worth and Career. Want to share an interesting fact about Dave Chappelle? Comment below.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.