Demetria Devonne Lovato who is nicknamed as Demi Lovato is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She began her acting career in the year 2002 through a children’s television series ‘Berney and Friends’ on which she played a character named Angela. Demi Lovato Net Worth is estimated at $33 Million.
Also Read: Denzel Washington Net Worth Is $220 million
Demi Lovato Net Worth And Career
.At the age of six she began playing the piano and at the age of ten she began playing the guitar and started her dance and acting classes as well during the same age.
Lovato received her breakthrough role through the Disney Channel television film ‘Camp Rock’. In 2008, she released her first record ‘Don’t Forget’ and since then has released six records till date which include ‘Here We Go Again’, ‘Unbroken’, ‘Demi’, ‘Confident’, and the most recent one ‘Tell Me You Love Me’.
Lovato has been a pop sensation and has received various prestigious awards in her career including an MTV Video Music Award, 13 Teen Choice Awards, 5 People’s Choice Awards, 1 ALMA Award and many more.
Demi Lovato Early Life
Demi Lovato was born on August 20, 1992, in New Mexico of the United States. Her father’s name was Patrick Martin Lovato and he was an Engineer and Musician and her mother Dianna De La Garza was a former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.
Lovato was raised in Dallas of Texas and was a multitalented girl since her childhood.
Lovato has an older sister named Dallas, an older paternal half-sister named Amber (to whom she first conversed at the age of 20), and she also has one younger maternal half-sister named Madison De La Garza who is an actress.
When Lovato was just two years old, her parents got divorced and both got married to different partners.
Lovato has no links with his father and she has been vocal about her abusive and strained relationship with him since he left her mother. His father Pattrick died on June 22, 2013, of cancer. In his honor, Lovato created ‘The Lovato Treatment Scholarship Program’.
Also Read: Gene Simmons Net Worth Is $300 Million
Demi Lovato Quotes
1. Who said I can’t wear my Converse With my dress, well baby That’s just me! – Demi Lovato
2. I can’t set my hopes too high, ‘Cause every hello ends with a goodbye. – Demi Lovato
3. I won’t change anything in my life I’m staying myself tonight. – Demi Lovato
4. If I decided I’m the girl to change the world, I can do it anytime. – Demi Lovato
5. He’s not your prince charming if he doesn’t make sure you know that you’re his princess. – Demi Lovato
6. Love is louder then the pressure to be perfect. – Demi Lovato
7. The sky is the limit… for some people aim higher nothing is impossible. – Demi Lovato
8. The mirror can lie. Doesn’t show you what’s inside. And it, it can tell you you’re full of life. It’s amazing what you can hide just by putting on a smile. – Demi Lovato
9. Don’t say you’re sorry, ’cause I’m not even breaking. You’re not worth the time that this is taking. – Demi Lovato
10. You see, this heart, won’t settle down; just like a child, running, scared, from a clown. – Demi Lovato
I hope you enjoy reading the post. Share with me an interesting fact about Demi Lovato in the comments below.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.