Eric Samuel Andre is a popular American actor, comedian and television host who is world widely known for creating, hosting and co-writing ‘The Eric Andre Show’. The show runs on Adult Swim. The show actually is a parody public access talk show and mostly features pranks, shock rumors, sketches and celebrity interviews. The show is a hit and has a huge fan following, and also one of the reasons that supported Eric Andre to reach the net worth of $3 Million.
Eric Andre Net Worth And Career
Apart from “The Eric Andre Show” (which increased the Eric Andre Net Worth), Andre is also recognized for playing Mike in Man Seeking Woman which is an FXX series.
The series premiered in the year 2015 and the third and the final season of the show ran in the early months of 2017 and consisted of ten episodes.
Andre also co-starred as Mark in ‘Don’t Trust The B—- In Apartment 23’. The show is a short-lived comedy series and runs on ABC. Andre also guest starred on ‘2 Broke Girls’ and played Deke who was Max’s love interest.
Also Read: Chester Bennington Net Worth Is $30 Million
Eric Andre Early Life
Eric Samuel Andre was born on April 4, 1983, in Boca Raton, Florida of the United States.
He is the son of an Ashkenazi Jewish mother who belonged to the Upper West side of the New York City and an Afro-Haitian immigrant father who is a psychiatrist.
Eric Andre is identified as both Black and Jewish because of the different ancestry of his parents. Andre completed his graduation in the year 2001 from Dreyfoos School of the Arts which is located in the West Palm Beach of Florida.
After the completion of his graduation, Andre joined and studied at Berklee College of Music which is located in Boston. In his college, he used to play the double bass and then in 2005, Eric got graduated with a BFA.
In September 2016, Andre started dating Rosario Dawson who is an actress and remained in a relationship with her till November 2017, after which the couple broke up.
Also Read: Gene Simmons Net Worth Is $300 Million
Eric Andre Quotes
1. I’ve always been obsessed with bad, awkward television and bad public access. Before YouTube, it was a treat coming across that stuff. When I moved to New York, I used to love watching public access late at night. – Eric Andre
2. I loved ‘Space Ghost’ when I was in college. – Eric Andre
3. I have a karaoke punk band called The Ungrateful Dead, but we don’t exist yet. – Eric Andre
4. I was a class clown since second grade. – Eric Andre
5. I used to be a Geico Caveman for live events. I was a corporate mascot. It was the silliest job. It was actually awesome and fun, but it was retarded. – Eric Andre
6. ‘The Simpsons’ is like Charlie Parker or Marlon Brando or Richard Pryor: Comedy couldn’t go back to the way it was after ‘The Simpsons’ came out. – Eric Andre
7. I think journaling is a key to success. You can set clear goals for yourself. You can start noticing repetitive behavior patterns and see the type of things that keep bothering you, and then you can have a bird’s eye view of it. – Eric Andre
8. I was eating beans by candlelight for a decade. – Eric Andre
9. I don’t think I would do a straight late-night talk show, like a ‘Tonight Show’ kind of thing. But I’m open to whatever is done well. I don’t have any agenda. I’m not like Fugazi – I’m not trying to be just so punk rock until I die. Whatever is funny is good. – Eric Andre
10. When you ask people who their favorite comedian is or favorite African-American comedian, people generally say Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, Eddie Murphy, or Richard Pryor. Redd Foxx gets left out a lot. – Eric Andre
11. Half the shows on Comedy Central are just multi-cam blue sets and they kind of look like game shows from the ’90s. It’s like, ‘Why do such a bland corporate aesthetic when the sky’s the limit with what you can do?’ – Eric Andre
What interesting fact do you know about Eric Andre that I’ve forgotten to mention? Share with me in the comments below.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.