Gerald Earl Gillum who is professionally and popularly known as G Eazy is an American rapper and philanthropist. G Eazy started his career as a record producer at a very young age when he was a student at Loyola University at New Orleans. Soon he started working on numerous singles which helped him gain the attention of the people and he started getting recognized for being a part of the new hip hop scene. All the hard work took G-Eazy Net Worth to $9 Million.
Also Read: Johnny Depp Net Worth Is $200M
G-Eazy Net Worth And Career
In his initial years, he joined a local hip hop group called ‘The Bay Boyz’ and released various songs on their ‘Myspace’ official page. In August 2011, G-Eazy released a mixtape called ‘The Endless Summer’ via his official site and got a breakthrough response from the people.
In June 2014, the debut album ‘These Things Happen’ of Eazy was released and the album topped the US Billboard’s Hip-hop chart.
In 2017, Eazy was awarded the Favourite Hip Hop Artist awarded.
G-Eazy Early Life
Gerald Earl Gillum or G Eazy was born on May 24, 1989, in Oakland, California of the United States.
When Eazy was in first grade, he witnessed a tragic shock as his mother left his father leaving him alone as well. His father was an Associate Professor of Art at CSU, Fresno.
In June 2014, Gillum’s first major album ‘These Things Happen’ was released and on December 4, 2015, his second studio album ‘When It’s Dark Outside’ was released from which he got popular and earned a magnificent response from the audience.
On December 15, 2007, his third and the most recent album ‘The Beautiful and Dammed’ was released.
On May 2, 2018, Eazy was arrested on suspicion of assault, possession of narcotics and use of narcotics in Stockholm, Sweden.
After being found guilty, he was sentenced to probation and pay a fine of $10000 as well as compensation of $9000 to the security guard whom he assaulted.
Also Read: Eric Andre Net Worth Is $3 million
1. I think, back in the day, when I was first starting to make music, all I wanted to do was to get a record deal. – G-Eazy
2. I had a job since I was old enough to work – since I was, like, 14. – G-Eazy
3. I dunno, there were always people believing in me, but you just gotta be confident in whatever you wanna do. – G-Eazy
4. It’s important to push yourself to get better at your craft – whatever that is. It’s important to grow and evolve with each project. – G-Eazy
5. If I didn’t make a single song in two months, I’m slippin’. You can’t just party every night. – G-Eazy
6. I think when you’re telling a story from inside of you that’s genuine, people connect with it. – G-Eazy
7. When you’re around somebody like E-40, all you can do is watch and learn, and soak up game. – G-Eazy
8. Keeping in touch with the people that matter is important. – G-Eazy
9. I see myself as a hip-hop artist, but I never wanted to make music for a specifically white audience. That’s not what I grew up around. – G-Eazy
10. I was 14 years old when I started rapping and I was terrible. I fell in love with it though and when that happens with me I become super passionate and go all the way with it. – G-Eazy
11. Less is more. Simplicity is awesome. That’s all you need in life. Its just my personal philosophy. – G-Eazy
12. If you get comfortable, that’s how you fall off. – G-Eazy
13. I hate picking out clothes. – G-Eazy
14. Something I stand for is being brave enough to invest in creative ideas that I firmly believe in and bringing those to life. – G-Eazy
15. I listen to a wide array of music, all depends on the mood I’m in at the time. – G-Eazy
16. I’d have to say the best part of being successful is being able to take care of my mom so she never has to worry about anything again and also being able to put my friends and people I care about in positions to win. – G-Eazy
17. If you push yourself to stay hungry, you’re always working towards at least taking steps forward. If you’re taking steps forward, then you’re making progress. – G-Eazy
What interesting fact do you know about G-Eazy that I’ve forgotten to mention? Share with me in the comments below.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.