Gary Vaynerchuk is a Belarussian American business personality. He is an entrepreneur, investor, author, speaker and internet sensation. After the completion of his graduation, Vaynerchuk started working in his father’s Shopper’s Discount Liquors which was located in Springfield, New Jersey. There he used to do the day-to-day control works and managed the customers. Gary named the store Wine Library and launched online sales. In 2006, he a daily webcast covering wine and named it Wine Library TV. Gary Vaynerchuk Net Worth is $160 Million and soon it will reach to $200 Million.
Also Read: Michael Douglas Net Worth Is $300 Million
Gary Vaynerchuk Net Worth And Career
With the help of e-commerce and other marketing strategies, Gary grew the business which was earlier $3 million worth to $60 million.
The extraordinary marketing skills are now projected to increase the Gary Vaynerchuk Net worth from $160 million to $200 million.
In 2009, Gary co-founded the Vaynermedia which was a social media focused digital agency. The company is credited to provide the social media and marketing strategies to 500 fortune companies including General Electric, Pepsico etc.
As of 2017, the net worth of Gary Vaynermuch was reported to be $160 million by ‘Entrepreneur’.
Also Read: Marcus Lemonis Net Worth Is $900 Million
Gary Vaynerchuk Early Life
Gennady Vaynerchuk or Gary Vaynerchuk was born on November 14, 1975, in Babrusysk, Byelorussian SSR of the Soviet Union. Later in 1978, when Gary was three years old, his family emigrated to the United States.
Gary is of Jewish ancestry and he used to live in a studio apartment which was located in Queens, New York. He had a total of eight other members in his family at that time.
After spending a few years in Queens, Vaynerchuk along with his family moved to Edison, New Jersey. In New Jersey, Gary used to operate a lemonade stand franchise and there he earned thousands of dollars on the weekends only by trading baseball cards.
When Gary was just 14 years old, he joined the family’s retail wine business and learn their certain marketing strategies and tactics to keep a customer satisfied.
Gary graduated from North Hunterdon High School and completed his degree from Mount Ida College.
Also Read: Joe Rogan Net Worth Is $25 Million
Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes
1. 99% of people don’t market in the year that we are actually living in. – Gary Vaynerchuk
2. Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless. – Gary Vaynerchuk
3. If you want to be anomaly, you gotta act like one. – Gary Vaynerchuk
4. No matter what you do, your job is to tell your story. – Gary Vaynerchuk
5. There’s no reason to do shit you hate. None. – Gary Vaynerchuk
6. Complaining is unattractive. – Gary Vaynerchuk
7. Stop focusing on dumb shit. – Gary Vaynerchuk
8. Passion is contagious. – Gary Vaynerchuk
9. If you live for the weekends and vacations, your shit is broken. – Gary Vaynerchuk
10. The more content I put out, the more luck I have. – Gary Vaynerchuk
11. Don’t ever let failures register. – Gary Vaynerchuk
12. Hustle is the most important word ever. – Gary Vaynerchuk
13. People respond to effort. – Gary Vaynerchuk
14. Bet on your strengths. – Gary Vaynerchuk
15. Market like the year you are in. – Gary Vaynerchuk
16. Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, what do I want to do every day for the rest of my life…Do that. – Gary Vaynerchuk
17. Content is king, but marketing is queen, and runs the household. – Gary Vaynerchuk
15. It’s easy to dream, but much harder to execute it. – Gary Vaynerchuk
19. Stop hanging around people who don’t want to win. – Gary Vaynerchuk
20. Give value. Give value, Give value. And then ask for business. – Gary Vaynerchuk
21. The only differentiator in this game is your passion and your hustle. – Gary Vaynerchuk
22. There’s not a single winner on earth that took it easy. – Gary Vaynerchuk
23. Social media marketing is a 24/7 job. – Gary Vaynerchuk
24. No one makes a million dollars with minimal effort unless they win the lottery. – Gary Vaynerchuk
25. Fear kills growth. – Gary Vaynerchuk
26. When is all comes down to it, nothing trumps execution. – Gary Vaynerchuk
What interesting fact do you know about Gary Vaynerchuk that I’ve forgotten to mention? Share it with me in the comments below.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.