Hillary Clinton quotes and thoughts have always been powerful motivation for people around the world. One of the most famous woman of the 20th century, Born in Chicago, U.S in October 26, 1947, Hillary Clinton, better half the 42nd President of U.S., Bill Clinton, served as the First Lady of the United States from 1993 to 2001, 67th United States Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013 and the first woman to become the presidential nominee of a major political party in U.S. in 2016.
Though Clinton was defeated that year against the GOP candidate Donald Trump, her persona in every manner became an inspiration for men and woman equally. She is also the first Lady to win a Grammy Award, for the audio recording of the 1996 book, It Takes a Village: And Other Lessons Children Teach Us. Clinton was paid $8 million in advance for her autobiography, Living History. Her second memoir, Hard Choices (2014), focused on her time as Secretary of State and What Happened, about the 2016 election, was released in 2017. Here are the best Hillary Clinton Quotes to inspire your life.
1. Fear is always with us, but we just don’t have time for it. Not now. – Hillary Clinton
2. I have always believed that women are not victims. We are agents of change, we are drivers of progress, we are makers of peace–all we need is a fighting chance. – Hillary Clinton
3. Whether I am meant to or not, I challenge assumptions about women. I do make some people uncomfortable, which I’m well aware of, but that’s just part of coming to grips with what I believe is still one of the most important pieces of unfinished business in human history—empowering women to be able to stand up for themselves. – Hillary Clinton
4. I feel very blessed to have a partner in life who supports me, who is enthusiastic about what I want to do, who has been a great father, and who will be a fabulous grandfather. – Hillary Clinton
5. I think that if you live long enough, you realize that so much of what happens in life is out of your control, but how you respond to it is in your control. That’s what I try to remember. – Hillary Clinton
6. You have just one life to live. It is yours. Own it, claim it, live it, do the best you can with it. – Hillary Clinton
7. Among the most striking things that I have learned is how much we have in common. I’ve sat down with people everywhere, discussing what was in their hearts and on their minds. And it doesn’t take long to find commonality, which is often overlooked, ignored, dismissed, and rejected otherwise. – Hillary Clinton
8. There is a sense that things, if you keep positive and optimistic about what can be done, do work out. – Hillary Clinton
9. You cannot have maternal health without reproductive health. And reproductive health includes contraception and family planning and access to legal, safe abortion. – Hillary Clinton
10. You have to be true to yourself. You have to be enough in touch with who you are and what you want, how you want to live and what’s important to you, to make your decisions based on that. Sometimes that’s very difficult. – Hillary Clinton
11. Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world. Hillary Clinton.– Hillary Clinton
12. We are a country where people of all backgrounds, all nations of origin, all languages, all religions, all races, can make a home. America was built by immigrants. – Hillary Clinton
13. You don’t walk away if you love someone. You help the person. – Hillary Clinton
14. To LGBT men and women worldwide, let me say this: wherever you live and whatever the circumstances of your life, whether you are connected to a network of support or feel isolated and vulnerable, please know that you are not alone. – Hillary Clinton
15. Do all the good you can, for all the people you can, in all the ways you can, as long as you can. – Hillary Clinton quotes
16. Voting is the most precious right of every citizen, and we have a moral obligation to ensure the integrity of our voting process. – Hillary Clinton
Enjoy Reading The Post? Subscribe To The Weekly Newsletter To Get Motivation Directly In Your Inbox
17. People can judge me for what I’ve done. And I think when somebody’s out in the public eye, that’s what they do. So I’m fully comfortable with who I am, what I stand for, and what I’ve always stood for. – Hillary Clinton
18. We can tell stories all night and we can talk about the women who have inspired us. But what inspires me is not just who they are, but what they do. They roll their sleeves up and they get to work. – Hillary Clinton
19. If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle. – Hillary Clinton
20. In almost every profession – whether it’s law or journalism, finance or medicine or academia or running a small business – people rely on confidential communications to do their jobs. We count on the space of trust that confidentiality provides. When someone breaches that trust, we are all worse off for it. – Hillary Clinton
21. There’s a difference between fair game and playing games. – Hillary Clinton
22. Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And, when you stumble, keep faith. And, when you’re knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can’t or shouldn’t go on. – Hillary Clinton
If you enjoy reading Hillary Clinton Quotes, please share it with your friends. Also, let me know, in the comments section below, which one of the quotes has inspired you the most.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.