Without a doubt, Naruto remains one of the most famous Japanese manga series. Naruto quotes are one of the widely searched terms over the web. It was written and exemplified by Masashi Kishimoto. This fascinating story revolves around a ninja looking for recognition from his people that dreams of becoming Hokage or the leader of the village.
The comic was tailored into an animated television series that was produced by Studio Pierrot and Aniplex. In Japan, it broadcasted for 220 episodes between the years 2002-2007 and the English adaptation aired from 2005- 2009 on Cartoon Network. Since then Naruto quotes have become popular and impressed everyone who read them.
From the beginning itself the ninja with incredible powers Sasuke Uchiha was what Naruto looked up to. But the rivalry kept growing as he kept challenging Naruto that eventually becomes the most powerful and most robust Shinobi of all times. The appealing plot of the manga series has made it the third best selling series in history; it has sold over 235 million copies in 35 countries worldwide. Below are some of the famous Naruto quotes to inspire your life.
1. I’d be lying if I said things are going according to my plan… but beggars can’t be choosers, right? – Naruto
2. Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. – Naruto
3. While you’re alive, you need a reason for your existence. – Naruto
4. If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them. – Naruto
5. I’m not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That’s my nindo: my ninja way. – Naruto
6. Keep questioning what you believe. – Naruto
7. That’s why we endure. We are ninja. I will never forget. – Naruto
8. War brings death. And wounds and pain to both sides. There’s nothing harder to accept, than the deaths of those you love. So you believe they could never die. Especially those who haven’t known war. – Naruto
9. I care more about others than I do myself, and I won’t let anyone hurt them. – Naruto
10. It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives. – Naruto
11. Don’t underestimate me! I don’t quit and I don’t run. – Naruto
12. Once you question your own belief, it’s over. – Naruto
13. If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead have the courage to change it the way you want it to be. – Naruto
14. Love is not necessary, power is the only true necessity. – Naruto
15. Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war… Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They’re two sides of the same coin… to protect something… another must be sacrificed. – Naruto
16. In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love. – Naruto
17. Failing doesn’t give you a reason to give up, as long as you believe. – Naruto
18. If you don’t like the hand that fate’s dealt you with, fight for a new one. – Naruto
19. Listen to yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victim. You can whimper all day long for all I care, you’re nothing but a coward. – Naruto
20. Even I can tell that hatred is spreading. I wanted to do something about it…but I don’t know what. I believe… that someday the day will come when people truly understand one another! – Naruto
21. Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves. – Naruto
22. I want to be with you. From now on, I want to spend all and every single one of my days until I die with you, and only you. – Naruto
23. Because they saved me from myself, they rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me for who I am. They’re my friends. – Naruto
24. If he rips my arms off, I’ll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I’ll bite him to death! If he rips my head off, I’ll stare him to death! And if he gouges out my eyes, I’ll curse him from beyond the grave. – Naruto
25. I love my friends. – Naruto
26. When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you. – Naruto
27. When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred. – Naruto
28. The many lives lost during long years of conflict… because of those selfless sacrifices, we are able to bathe in peace and prosperity now. To ingrain this history within the new generation will be a vital cog in helping to maintain the peace. – Naruto
29. Being unable to find the reason behind birth is the same as being dead. – Naruto
30. Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. – Naruto
31. The pain of being alone is completely out of this world, isn’t it? I don’t know why, but I understand your feelings so much, it actually hurts. – Naruto
32. The longer you live… The more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering and emptiness. – Naruto
33. People cannot show each other their true feelings. Fear, suspicion, and resentment never subside. – Naruto
34. Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen. – Naruto
35. I will become a bigger badass than my father. And a stronger shinobi than my mother! – Naruto
36. The concept of hope is nothing more than giving up. A word that holds no true meaning. – Naruto
I hope you enjoy reading Naruto Quotes. Let me know your favorite quote in the comment section below.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.