Sam Levenson was a Spanish teacher and author of American origin. He was also a humorist and a TV host. Born in the year 1911, he hosted a number of TV series. Among them, “This Is Show Business” (1949-54), “Two for the Money’ (1956), “Sam Levenson Show” (1959-64), “Arthur Godfrey Times”, “The Price is Right” and appeared on many more TV shows. His sense of humor and works on those has been greatly appreciated by different halls of fame. Although this great humorist started his career as a Spanish teacher in a High School, he turned into successful TV host and also participated in different TV soaps. The versatile genius passed away in the year 1980, only at the age of 68. Here are the best Sam Levenson Quotes to inspire your life.
1. One of the virtues of being very young is that you don’t let the facts get in the way of your imagination. – Sam Levenson
2. It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, “Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm.” – Sam Levenson
3. Any kid who has two parents who are interested in him and has a houseful of books isn’t poor. – Sam Levenson
4. Don’t watch the clock. Do what it does – keep going! – Sam Levenson
5. The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent. – Sam Levenson
6. If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button. – Sam Levenson
7. It’s a good thing that when God created the rainbow he didn’t consult a decorator or he would still be picking colors. – Sam Levenson
8. Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don’t compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. – Sam Levenson
9. You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself. – Sam Levenson quotes
10. When I was a boy I used to do what my father wanted. Now I have to do what my boy wants. My problem is: When am I going to do what I want? – Sam Levenson
11. The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy. – Sam Levenson
12. I’m going to stop putting things off, starting tomorrow. – Sam Levenson
13. If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother. – Sam Levenson
14. It’s simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite. – Sam Levenson
15. Love, at first sight, is easy to understand. It’s when two people have been looking at each other for years that it becomes a miracle. – Sam Levenson
16. Happiness is a by-product. You cannot pursue it by itself. – Sam Levenson
17. You must pay for your sins. If you have already paid, please ignore this notice. – Sam Levenson
Enjoy Reading The Post? Subscribe To The Weekly Newsletter To Get Motivation Directly In Your Inbox
I hope you enjoy reading the Sam Levenson Quotes. Let me know your favorite one in the comments below.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.