Seth MacFarlane is famously known for creating one of the best TV series Family Guy and The Orville. He has also created the TV series American Dad! along with Mike Barker and Matt Weitzman for the Fox Broadcasting. Seth MacFarlane has a Net Worth of $200 Million.
Seth MacFarlane Net Worth And Career
After completing his graduation from Rhode Island School of Design, he got hired by the today’s Cartoon Network Studio for working as an animator and writer for their show. Later, he worked for Walt Disney Animation as a writer on their TV series.
Since Family Guy’s inception, MacFarlane started creating two other television shows- ‘American Dad!’ and ‘The Cleveland Show’.
He began to establish himself as an actor, voice actor, animator, writer, producer, director, comedian, host in television shows and singer throughout his career. Different skills and the zeal to learn more brought Seth MacFarlane a net worth of $200 Million
In his film career, MacFarlane also wrote, directed and starred in A Million Ways to Die in the West, Ted and its sequel Ted 2 as well. As a musician, he voiced the mouse, Mike, in the animated musical Sing.
He worked in albums like ‘Music Is Better Than Words’, ‘Holiday for Swing’, ‘No One Ever Tells You’ as a singer and received various awards.
We can notice his appearance in sitcoms, comedy and news programs, independent films, and other animated shows too. Seth MacFarlane continued to expand his horizons in this way and he receives massive success in every corner of his career.
Seth MacFarlane Early Life
Seth Woodbury MacFarlane was born on 26th October 1973 in Kent, Connecticut. His mother, Ann Perry was an office worker and his father, Ronald Milton MacFarlane was a prep school teacher.
From childhood, MacFarlane developed an interest in drawing cartoon characters. MacFarlane realized that he wants to pursue a career in animation by the age of five.
By the age of nine, MacFarlane began publishing a weekly comic strip for the local newspaper.
He was initially focused on a career in Disney but drew the attention of Hanna-Barbera Productions with his thesis film, ‘Life of Larry’, from which base, later the legendary ‘Family Guy’ series was created.
Seth MacFarlane Quotes
Seth MacFarlane net worth is the outcome of his hard work and commitments he had made in the beginning of his career. His perspective towards arts and life is reflected in each one of the below mentioned quotes.
1. I was a film major with a concentration in animation. – Seth MacFarlane
2. Religion notoriously claims that they invented morality, they didn’t. Morality exists in animals, ya know. – Seth MacFarlane
3. When you are in a room and your job is to write jokes 10 hours a day, your mind starts going to strange places. – Seth MacFarlane
4. I have a car that I like – an Aston Martin – for Sunday drives in the country. – Seth MacFarlane
5. What makes me happy is just keeping my brain challenged and stimulated and on its toes. – Seth MacFarlane
6. I did a lot of theater when I was in high school and college. I also did stand-up in college, so it was always part of what I did. – Seth MacFarlane
7. The only problem is time. – Seth MacFarlane
8. Whoever invented spray cheese had to have been a Harvard guy. – Seth MacFarlane
9. If something sticks around long enough that it makes it to seasonal D.V.D. release, I’ll watch it. That’s how I watched ‘The Sopranos’. – Seth MacFarlane
10. The average person has eight different jobs over the course of their lifetime. You get a little antsy doing the same thing. – Seth MacFarlane
11. My dad always played Anne Murray in the car on the way to the dump when I was a kid. – Seth MacFarlane
12. On a certain day, I will tweet five times, and then I’ll go four days without tweeting at all. It really depends on what time allows. Twitter, priority-wise, has to come after the work is done. – Seth MacFarlane
13. Every woman’s innate ability to let anything go. – Seth MacFarlane
14. If I were to do a musical, I think I would rather make a film musical. – Seth MacFarlane
15. I don’t care what your dinner looks like. Stop cluttering up the Internet with pictures of your dinner. – Seth MacFarlane
16. If something is shocking without being funny it’s hard to justify. – Seth MacFarlane
17. Science has become politicized, and that’s an embarrassment. – Seth MacFarlane
What interesting fact do you know about Seth MacFarlane that I’ve forgotten to mention? Share with me in the comments below.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.