Everyone has his life mantra or words to live by. We can also link it with the values of life for an individual.
Different people use different hacks to remember what they value most. Some people write the words to live by on their work desk while some imprint the words on their vehicle, on the wall of their houses or as a wallpaper on mobile phones.
Reading powerful inspirational messages every morning will pump you up to win your day. Continuously implementing these words to live by every day in your life will maximize your potential to achieve personal excellence.
Positivity is the common trait what every successful leader shares. Without a positive mindset, it’s impossible to bring a positive life. Everyone works hard, but it is the attitude towards life separates a winner from a loser.
Powerful Words To Live By
People often overlook the importance of powerful words in life. The lack of self-improvement education has led people towards miseries and failures in life.
Reading inspirational words cannot only drive you to take positive actions but also help you to go beyond our ordinary abilities.
It is necessary to remain inspired on your journey to success. Loss of motivation can take you off the track and block your ability to think creatively. Here are some powerful words to live by.
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. – Albert Einstein
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. –Aristotle
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. – Jim Rohn
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. – Henry David Thoreau
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill
- Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking. – William B. Sprague
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
- If not us, who? If not now, when? –John F. Kennedy
- Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. –John Wooden
Shorts Words To Live By
Even reading short inspirational messages throughout the day can uplift your mood. Inspiration and emotions have a strong link. When you are inspired, you are more productive, focused, happy and optimistic.
Even an average motivated person can beat an intelligent person have low levels of motivation. To draw maximum positive outcomes, make sure you must read the following short words to live by.
- If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. – Unknown
- Live what you love. –Jo Deurbrouck
- Never, never, never give up. –Winston Churchill
- Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. – Samuel Beckett
- Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. – Napoleon Hill
- The best way out is always through. – Robert Frost
- To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. –Anonymous
- Everything you can imagine is real. –Pablo Picasso
- Whatever you are, be a good one. –Abraham Lincoln
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
Simple Words To Live By
The astonishing thing about positive words is that though they are simple and short, they sum up the wisdom of ages before us.
Even the simplest of saying can make you ponder upon it for hours. Thousands of meanings can be interpreted from such simple yet inspiring words.
And, every time you read these simple words to live by, you’ll come up with a different meaning.
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. -Gandhi
- The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them. -Unknown
- Forgiveness is choosing to love. It is the first skill of self-giving love. – Gandhi
- Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. -Mark Twain
- Anxiety is just repeatedly experiencing failure in advance. -Seth Godin
- By acting bravely we become brave; not the other way round. -Unknown
- In order to dominate the soul, you must also learn to dominate the body. And in order to dominate the body, you cannot fear pain. -Paulo Coelho
- Many people are afraid of the dark, but the real tragedy is those who are afraid of the light. -Unknown
- As a rule, men worry more about what they can’t see than about what they can. -Julius Caesar
- Every shadow-no matter how deep is threatened by morning light. -Unknown
- I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. -Galileo Galilei
Four words To Live By
We’ve even collected shorter words to live by. Below you will find 4 Words To Live By.
- The beach fixes everything
- Do the right thing
- Own less live more
- Never stop looking up
- You are overthinking it
- Believe in the good
- Consider everything on experiment
- Start before you’re ready
- No feeling is final
- Pain makes people change
- Be brave not safe
- Never stop making wishes
- Honesty saves everyone’s time
- Live in the moment
- You know the answer
- Make yourself a priority
- Kind words cost nothing
- Don’t just exist, live
- Skills pay the bills
- Interrupt Anxiety with gratitude
Three Words To Live By
Here are the best 3 Words To Live By.
- Try new things
- Seize the day
- Nourish your soul
- Happiness is homemade
- Make yourself proud
- Be a light
- You’re a gen
- See the good
- Be the exception
- Let it be
- Conquer From Within
- Escape the ordinary
- Listen, learn, grow
- Decide commit succeed
- Cherish every moment
- Aspire to Inspire
- Wild at Heart
- Less is more
- Pain is fuel
- Find your fire
Two Words To Live By
Let’s read even shorter words to live by.
- Accept yourself
- Stay Strong
- Have patience
- Keep calm
- Inhale Exhale
- Embrace elegance
- You can
- Hunt happiness
- Take chances
- Grow gratitude
- Dream Big
- Choose Joy
- Be brave
- Forgive freely
- Never settle
- Think twice
- Be happy
- Start now
- Start somewhere
- Dream dreams
- Trust God
- Make promises
- Help others
- Accept pain
- Embrace struggle
- Never Quit
- Stop complaining
- Take responsibility
- Play nice
- Free yourself
Even if you follow a few words to live by and model them into your life you will see amazing results within a month. Embrace these words without questioning and open the doors for happiness and prosperity in life.
Nakul Grover, author of Superhuman In You and the one who runs this blog. He has been writing on self-improvement since 2014. Featured on various websites, his works have helped thousands of people to live an extraordinary life. He loves spending his leisure hours in reading books and learning new skills.